The Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- The B&T-C1 is designed to function in the B&T® APC9, APC45, GHM9, GHM45, and SPC9
- The B&T-C1 should also function in the Pro and K variants of these firearms.
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
- Some firearms may require additional fitting
- Trigger pull weight about 4.5 pounds.
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiast