The Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary® – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- Will fit most HK® 91, 93, & MP5® variants and clones
- Trigger pull weight about 4.5 pounds.
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
- Safety Selector will fit in most two and three position trigger housings.
- Works in SP5K® housings.
- Trigger housing, ejector, ejector pin and ejector spring are not included.
- Some firearms may require additional fitting
- Easy to install